Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will get the MF duccles and offer coturnix quail
This is for shelleyd2008 so 6+ or more if she says lol
I'm sure it will be a nice +

Quote:
Thanks Mike, I wasn't sure if I'd have enough money to send 'free' eggs, but I made out okay at the sale. All my quail are together right now, we have a bad rat problem and I lost 10 birds to the nasty things.

I have jumbo brown (5 hens), jumbo golden (12 hens), cinnamon (2 hens), red tibetan (1 hen), rosetta tibetan (1 hen), dark tibetan tuxedo (3 hens), and white (2 hens) with jumbo brown (1), jumbo golden (2), cinnamon (1), dark tibetan tuxedo (1), white (2), and rosetta (1) males.

They are all in the same pen, so they would be mixed sizes and colors.

These aren't selling worth a darn, and I don't have any space to set them in the bator. For the minimum shipping rate I can send up to 2 dozen, so it's 2 dozen eggs for this one. Or I can offer button eggs, but probably only a dozen or so of those, they don't lay much.

I will take the Cortix quail and put up 6 plus of RIR, Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, EEs or a mivx of any of them. I can't put up BCM right now but maybe at another time. Come on people let's keep it moving this time.
cool.png

Ok I'll take the rir and offer 6+ Pekin Duck ( possible crested) Could send 6 Dominique also

Dave just send them with the others

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom