Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

hey guys im going to TRY and take a break from swapping for now til i get caught up with what eggs are coming in and what eggs i sending out , egg production went down due to the loss of birds and such but are on the rise and i just added some more silkies and cochins that are laying , and i got some new birds today too from a lovely byc member she is so great with helping me out with the loss of most of my birds , from poco pollo i now have added more ameraucanas , buff orps , white leghorns , cuckoo marans , and blue and black marans ... cant wait to be able to get back into the game with you all i would have loved to get some of those milles for sure but i didnt want to over extend , especially when i apparently have gotten some eggs mixed up when i sent them to ebonyann some how ...

EGGS that will be going out

ebonyann - new eggs ( i do appologise )

renegaderidgefarm - silkies ( thanks for your help )

dipence - ameraucana x EE ( thanks for the patience )

DO I OWE ANYONE ANY EGGS THAT I HAVE NOT LISTED ?

QUOTE ABOVE IS THE CURRENT OFFER

sad.png
Too Hot to ship anything down here.

I am sorry but it is to hot today and tomorrow to ship from here also. We are under a sever heat advisory. Hope to get mine out to everyone starting Wednesday. It's 100 right now and heat index is 105. Thank the Lord for A/C.

Quote:
Yea but this winter I'll still be warm and by Sept or Oct you will have snow. LOL My A/C is constantly running and I have the water tricklying on the roofs of the bird houses and in their water containers. The humidy is not as bad today as it is suppose to be tomorrow. It is making me light headed outside. I guess it's the diabeties I don't know. Later talk with you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom