Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then I guess I was wrong... One's mixed bred are another's purebred
lol.png

Current offer
6+ silkies (white n Red over black n partridge)
or
6+ cochins (buff over white) (with possible mixes included as extras)
OR
if willing to wait 2 wks
6+ RIR

(I just combined my flock with some RIR hens that spent renovation time with a non RIR Roo - as the RIR pen wasnt big enough for all 12 birds. So until I know for sure you will be getting pures I wouldnt want to send them.... I've been told 3 wks is the time frame to wait if I am incorrect please let me know!)
Hope this Helps!

Dianna P> I am shipping your eggs tomorrow, around 11am, (Thursday), Also I have not recieved notice or eggs from the person who was suppose to send me 6 White Leghorn eggs!!!! Just wondering if there is a problem, please notify me when they are sent so I can watch for them, thanks, Lynn

not trying to be nasty or anything like that but the chain has been stalled long enough which goes beyond the guidelines. You need to offer something else obviously no one wants the mixes, Thank you

From what I've read she is only offering the bantam mixes as extras. She is making 3 different (within guidelines, see ILOVEFRIZZLES previous post) offers, which are purebred if not non-standard color (as noted), and the RIR's are purebred and standard. Maybe you could offer her a substitute offer, I currently can't because I of heat and I pulled all the roosters. I do remember some quail holding up the chain for this long before so there is still hope for you cooler climate people.
fl.gif

Quote:
your offer is fine it is not your fault no ones that want them as seen your post they will go Silkies usually go fast even non-standard Color be patience everyone they will go

I would snatch up any one of the offers up but I have broody chickens all over the place. The only ones who are laying are chickens I wouldn't offer...ie my Easter Eggers and Jersey Giants.

Laurie

Quote:
I am in the same boat. Nothing is laying much at all and I owe several people eggs. They have been very understanding so far. I have seen several that I would have taken but due to the heat and such I just can't.
My son is getting married Saturday also. That is a big deal also.

I ahve broody chcikens all over the place too. plus When I got BLRW off here 2 times only 2 of them are doing anything . The heat is messing up every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom