Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this on the chat Line and only ILOVEFRIZZLES wrote me back. This is what ILOVEFRIZZLES wrote me back in a PM. (I can not help you if they will not send you a pm back if you can not send eggs then you send the price it cost them to ship there eggs but I do not know what that is or there address good luck).
I have tried to get up with the people listed and I put up a message asking for people to send me PM's if I owed them any eggs. I need the addresses from these folks and the amount due to them. I got several replies saying it was not them I owed. Thanks to them but will the people I owe please reply. I sent lamike and I have sent mopargal 1972 a pm and have not heard back from them. I don't have any Idea who MW is so please let me know if I owe you. I am trying to get money orders out to who ever I owe. I want to get off this list. Thanks a lot and look forward to trading next year. P.S. If you know any of these folks let them know they need to contact me. dave27889.

I need to know who I owe eggs to . I have been very sick for a long time and just getting back to doing small things. I have lost a lot of my poultry and now due to flooding and other things no hens are laying except 2 white leghorns. I have the following people below but I need addresses and what I owe. I will be sending postal money orders so please let me know what I need to send you. Please send to me by pm and I will get back to you and let you know when it will go out. I want to make things right so please send pm to me. I appreciate any sympothy but I do want to send what I oew as I love this site and the people on it and want them to trust me in futher transactions. Thanks and I will be looking for the pms. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for me and the family as I still do have a long recovery from the surgeries, heart attacks and severe diabeties. I would also like any Ideas you might have on diabeties as it is really getting me down. I am on three meds for it and I am still in the high 300's. Thanks for everything and please send me the pms.

ILOVEFRIZZLES wrote:
Lets But the chatter here. What hatch, Shipping, and etc. Keep the other one for just trades you can list want is on Deck here but trade must be done on other thread.

This is a list of who still owes eggs. Have to be over two weeks to get on the list. I ask that is you are own these list you don't play again till you are taking off.
To get off the list send me the tracking # that you have sent eggs or let me know that you have sent money to person to pay for the shipping of the egg they sent. Thank You shannon

Country Panty owes isadream
Fancbrd4meoz owes isadream
Dave27889 owes mopargal1972
shay20 owes mopargal1972
Chickenlittle32 owes BeccaOH
Dave owes lamike
Peeps owes quailbrain
Patty13637 owes corancher
Donnie owes pidgey and soulsong
DAve27889 owes mw

Last edited:
I have nothing laying
sad.png

My Mottled Ducle should have started by now
somad.gif

I just had a serama go broody, so no eggs out of her and ever since something killed my JG roo my silkies have been spooked and not laying. I want those eggs soooooo baaaaddddd >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom