Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cold weather is preventing people from doing very much hatching. I have an assortment of silkie, sizzle, frizzle and a couple of bantam EE mixed eggs that I can't get anybody to take off my hands also. My last batch are due on the 24th. After those i'll be stopping for a few months myself. I'm going to Indiana to help my brother and his family. He's having heart surgery and his wife can't do it all herself. They have a disabled child and 2 other kids that have to be transported back and forth to and from work and school. She can't be in 2 places at once and with all the clearing of snow and other things, she needs help. He will have his crazy butt out there doing it if they don't get help. So I'm going. I have a small family. It's me and him. I'd like to keep him around a lot longer.

So if anybody wants to take these eggs off my hands I sure would appreciate it. They are mixed colors. I have a black lavender split roo with blue, white, black, splash and lavender split silkie hens and white sizzle, white frizzle. The Bantam EE eggs are Bantam EE roo with a oegb hen. I'm not sure wich one of the hens laid the 2 eggs but they are both pretty. One is a white with lavender spots and the other is black with white spots.

The chicks i've gotten are mostly dark but I did get 3 that are lavender. They may turn out splash but they haven't gotten their feathers yet. I have 1 partridge egg from both parents partridge.

Emvickrey--I would surely take eggs off your hands. Do you want anything in return?
smile.png

Quote:

i need to change this to a bakers dozen of rir , the barred rocks are starting to slack on me , but i will add what is layed from that pen , but if they dont lay i cant add them but you will still get the bakers dozen , and if the ameraucanas pick up , i could offer them in the place of the barred rocks , otherwise its just some projects or frizzled EE i could offer

sorry for the change but thought i should let it be known before some takes this offer ... fertility and hatching have been great here on these eggs

Quote:
if you like , you can take my offer and i can send you eggs when you decide to start hatching again upon your arrival back home , i will have more of a variety then as well too .. this way you can send your eggs out too daze 333 , and they can place there offer up for grabs

THAT IS IF THIS IS OK WITH THE CHAIN LEADER

Quote:
if you like , you can take my offer and i can send you eggs when you decide to start hatching again upon your arrival back home , i will have more of a variety then as well too .. this way you can send your eggs out too daze 333 , and they can place there offer up for grabs

They have been claimed.

Quote:

They have been claimed.

my eggs were the offer , no one has taken them yet ....

Quote:

I'll take your offer as long as we can wait till spring to get mine. I'll offer 12+ silkie, sizzle and frizzle eggs. (The person that wanted them backed out.)

Afraid to get frozen eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom