Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problems emvickery , you will have more of a selection then , so just make a post it note as i am and put it on the calendar ... id take the eggs but i only have certain number of eggs at the moment i can offer and its rir ...

ok ill take the offer of the silkies , sizzles and frizzles and offer

a bakers dozen of rir and what barred rocks and other pures are layed

Last edited:
Quote:
current offer

oh oh...I want that...but my girls are brooding and not laying...
sad.png
Some body get those for me and I'll get you back with some good Serama eggs at a later date...
smile.png

Quote:
current offer

sad.png
Some body get those for me and I'll get you back with some good Serama eggs at a later date...
smile.png

I'll get them for you and offer up what ever is laid at my house over the Christmas Holiday and ships on Monday, December 27th. All pure but a combination of breeds - OEG bantams, Cochin Bantams, Silkies and Barred Rock LF. Will Ship all that is laid!!

Quote:
sad.png
smile.png

I'll get them for you and offer up what ever is laid at my house over the Christmas Holiday and ships on Monday, December 27th. All pure but a combination of breeds - OEG bantams, Cochin Bantams, Silkies and Barred Rock LF. Will Ship all that is laid!!

What color cochins? Do you have pics of the silkies?
Thanks!

Quote:
sad.png
smile.png

I will take those and offer some cuckoo marans and some giant cochin. (black and blue)

Quote:
Here are the eggs;
20164_100_4720.jpg

Here is my roo;
20164_100_4486.jpg

And one of the girls;
20164_100_4485.jpg

To answer your question of English or French-I don't know. I got them from a Hatchery. They do not have feathers on their legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom