Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll get them for you and offer up what ever is laid at my house over the Christmas Holiday and ships on Monday, December 27th. All pure but a combination of breeds - OEG bantams, Cochin Bantams, Silkies and Barred Rock LF. Will Ship all that is laid!!

I will take those and offer some cuckoo marans and some giant cochin. (black and blue)

CURRENT OFFER

I currently have 6 cuckoo marans eggs and 2 std cochin eggs. I will also add anything laid this am. The earliest are 4 days old today. I am going to the post office today if someone hurries.
lol.png

So does the person shipping the eggs pay the shipping? Or the person receiving?

Also what's up for grabs right now?

This is my first time trying the egg swap. I got one more each of cochin and marans eggs today.
But the problem is that some of the earlier eggs are getting older than 4 days and I am also worried about shipping now with the holiday. What should I do?

I would just toss those unless someone takes by Wed and Offer up as what ever lays as long as it is 6 eggs of any pure breed chicken.
some would just use the older eggs as extra and send with all the fresh ones just don't count them in the deal.
Don't let this get to you just the time of year and holidays.

Quote:
Thanks for the advice and encouragement!
hugs.gif
I think I will toss them in my bator. =} Do most of you not start to collect them until someone accepts the offer?

This time of year, that probably wouldn't be a bad idea. In the spring and summer when this thread is more active you can collect first then offer. Remember you have 2 weeks to send after someone takes your offer
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom