Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have not played much this go round, I am looking for Welsummer eggs or chicks(preferred) if anyone has or knows of some reasonably priced or on trades!!!! Have a couple of friiends looking for Lady Amherst eggs or chicks also!!! Thanks, Lynn in Okla.

Ok...will keep that in mind
lol.png
that's the only EE I have so I'm all set. I know I don't do many swaps now.I have cut way back on the breeds here and will only swap now if I know what I'm getting.. I have a bunch of eggs sitting here I don't want to stick in my bator since I have a few hundred chicks and counting now but It's the OE and Marans I'm swimming in right now as well.But I'm keeping watch over here just in case!

Looking for Lavendar Silkies...... Anyone??? I have partridge showgirls, white showgirls, as well as splash, bllue and white silkies to trade..

thanks

Sandi

I noticed that EE are welcome...my question is how about 'Olive Eggers'? If not that is cool, just want to play along. If so I could send 12 eggs for anything other than quail. thanks

Quote:
i would say it would be ok as long as you listed the parents... but im not the boss ether lol... so hopefully more ppl will chime in...

Therir parents are BCM and EE/Amer. so I get light green, medium green, medium brown,olive green egg and lavender egg. I will try to post pics tomorrow. All of my roos are Olive Eggers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom