Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes if 8royals took someones eggs then they offer eggs and then if greybears wants them they take then and offer for other ppl to take. I never actually seen 8royals take the eggs from wvchik they were ees and black copper. Been to much chatting going on.

Quote:
8ROYALS has to take the eggs from WvChick (EE's and Black Copper Marans) then can post what they have.
Someone still has to take the eggs that are offered by 8ROYALS first.
If Greybear is taking them then Greybear can post what they have up.
Then you could say Greybear I will take the cuckoo FL and pm them with your info and post what eggs you have to offer. Shipper pays the shipping.

Bigsprings beat me to it!
So What is really up?

Last edited:
OK, so I will PM 8 Royals and send my address, the Olive Eggers and Lavenders will be fine and you need not hurry as I can put them in the incubator any time, just save me up as many as you can and add pink or whatever you need to. I have already got the address of krstms and have made arrangements to send hers, so the offer is standing now with her and what she is offering. thanks so much. Lynn

Quote:
I just went back and read the post. Wvchik offered EE eggs with bcm as extras. And 8royals said they could trade eggs and it went from there but never accepted the eggs. So I think that wvchiks eggs is the ones up for offer. If nobody wants them y'all could pm each other and trade but it has nothing to do with the egg train.

If I understand it right, it is a "pay it forward" kind of arrangement.
big_smile.png
Someone accepts whatever is on deck, then offers something that then someone ELSE accepts... SO ON AND SO FORTH.

OK so we are stuck here on EEs and BCM eggs, right!!! I will take them and still offer up a dozen of assorted pure bred eggs, they will consist of RIR, Black Austrolorp, Feather Legged Cuckoo Marans, and/or Buff Orpingtons. And if you prefer I will sub in some EEs that come from a pen of whites or my Colored EE pen, pics of both to follow!!!!

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_114.jpg

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_094.jpg
There are other hens in this pen but I will only send Blue or green eggs!

Thanks, Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom