Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very very very confused. I had misunderstood and thought that 8royals took the eggs and offered hers which greybear took which I then took his and offered Blue and Black Ameraucanas. If not please someone let me know. If greybear took the other eggs in question and then offered his. I claim them now and offer blue and black Ameraucanas to next poster. At least six, hopefully several more. They are pure by the way.

Ok guys....greybear is taking my eggs.
I am still trying to find the post from Wvchik I will try to find it..if someone sees it before me comment on it or Wvchik pm me please. I will try to pm them. Cool and thanks I am probaly the one who messed up forgive

Quote:
I found the post...so I PM'd Wvchik so hopefully all is good. my bad because I thought I had to wait for someone to say that my OE egg were ok with them to accept before I got the one before that...understand now and once again please forgive me for not reading far enough back in the beginning my bad
I think it is all right now....

Last edited:
Here's a couple of my birds. They are finishing up molt. They usually have bigger muffs. I will get some pics of my eggs if ya want.
41709_ameraucana_065.jpg

41709_ameraucana_037.jpg

41709_ameraucana_069.jpg

ETA: The eggs are just for Ameraucanas unless you'd like some mutts to fill the order to 12+. The other chickens in the background are my other birds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom