Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Not me I got all I need of those. Waiting for BBS JG'S,blue fawn call ducks, turkeys,something rare or fun.
wink.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I just received 8Royals eggs in the mail!! Excellent job of packing, not one single egg broken!!! I will start packing like he does with the eggs bubble wrapped inside a small box and then placed within a large box with "WalMart" sacks for cushions!!! Great job! Also noticed it was cheaper to send in the larger box in Priority mail than to send in smaller box as flat rate!!! Will definitely be checking into that!!! Thanks, Lynn

Hey monkeyingaroundfarm. sandspoultry has some turkey eggs. I got 8 from them and they are very nice. They are Holland white, Midget White and Beltsville. They are very clean and nice size. They are right here on BYC. Steve and Sharon are very nice and they pack great to work with. They also have awsome BCMs. They are nice and dark.
I wish I had something laying or I would take the olive eggs. I have 8 in the incubator along with a bunch of BCMs that I got from BYC and Ebay.

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind some coturnix quail either.
wink.png
If anyone would be interested in a side trade for my ameraucana eggs(blue and black) for quail or marans(any but cuckoo as I already have some of those eggs coming from greybear) please let me know.

Last edited:
Quote:
What can I say? I learned from the best...all ya'll BYCers
I am just glad they got there in one piece and hope they are what you expected from my roos and hens....good luck hatching....

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll take the frizzles!
I can offer RIR's 8+
or
6+ mixed Silkies (white & red roo's over white, red & black hens)
my red girls are young so there may or may not be any of theirs in there, I have hatched white, buff, and some partridge (had a partridge hen but not anymore)

Quote:
I'll take the frizzles!
I can offer RIR's 8+
or
6+ mixed Silkies (white & red roo's over white, red & black hens)
my red girls are young so there may or may not be any of theirs in there, I have hatched white, buff, and some partridge (had a partridge hen but not anymore)

You have any pic's of your birds?

I have several of my Reds, but only this one set of pics of one of my white pairs (the only ones who dared the snow lol!), I am working on a website and will be taking pics of everyone this weekend and will add pics as I upload.
59356_image_026.jpg

59356_image_030.jpg

59356_image_031.jpg

59356_roohen2.jpg

59356_big_red.jpg

Dont mind Frede our production red, She was our first chicken and I dont count her eggs in what I send (can include if wished)
59356_roo_and_hen.jpg

59356_flock2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom