Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
If only you still had blacks...
sad.png

Yeah! The Blacks were too common and you seemed to be the only one wanting them!!!!!!

It's hard to find 'good' ones. Surprisingly, the little cockerel I hatched from you is the ONLY black male I have. I have one other but he has a lot of red leakage in his saddle and hackles. As far as I know I've only got 3 or 4 black girls and they are all too big. All my other OEGB are some type of blue
lol.png

ETA: If you'd had blues I would have been all over them, but blacks were the next-best thing
lol.png

Last edited:
Okay Betsy! your killing me!
I'll take your cochins!!

offer : RIR 8+

or silkies 6+ (white roo, red roo over red, white and black hens) the red girls just started laying and they are in my bator ...
been getting whites and parttridge with an occassional black. Oh and managed a buff a couple times too.

or bantam cochins 6+ (buff roo over white hens = lemon blues, buffs and a black/tan mix)

Quote:
I'll take the silkies

Offer 12+ Buff Orpingtons... have 2 dozen in the bator right now.. candled last night day 11 and looked all were fertile except one..

Yep they r standard. Also just to let everyone know I will be changing thefarm name to country living farm. We r moving soon and wanted something to fit the new place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom