Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will offer a combo of 3+ B/B/S Silkies and 3+ B/B/S Orpingtons to ship next week.
23598_054.jpg

23598_wtc_beams_011.jpg

Roo is from Corancher-hen is from Phoenixfeatherfarms.

Last edited:
That storm last night did a number on my guinea. It blowed them out of their tree. Two where bleeding, one of those is now missing. I tried to catch her to tend to her injuries and she ran off into the woods and I cn'at find her. Another got blown across the street and the other one is just fine.

Then....... my hatcher full of eggs spiked to 102 and I was gone all night to a safer place away from the storm. I think all those eggs are cooked. I desperatley need those bbs orph eggs. Trying to get some girls for my black orph roo.

Sorry for the chatter.

Quote:
Yikes!

I hope your guinea girl comes back! That's some crazy wind to do that.

I'll probably have some spare Orps from some upcoming hatches if you want some chicks- check w/ me Saturday. I'm only keeping certain colors from this hatch, so if I hatch any Blacks they're available. I'm setting another 60+ today, and will certainly have some 'culls' from that batch, too.

Quote:
Your eggs may still be ok. They embryo's begin dying at 104. If anything they may hatch just a lil bit sooner than expected due to the accelerated heat.

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish I could. I have 2 hens that went broody and have orders to fill. I can normally fill an order in a day or two but with 2 less laying it'll take longer. As soon as I get my orders filled i'll be back as long as the girls don't decide to just sit around. I keep telling them they need to get up off their fluffy butt and pay their rent.
rant.gif

Quote:
Your eggs may still be ok. They embryo's begin dying at 104. If anything they may hatch just a lil bit sooner than expected due to the accelerated heat.

They're due today. I went to get the ducklings so they can swim in my tub and I heard chirping but I think it was only 1 or 2 eggs. I have several different breeds but the ones I want the most are the orphs. My poor fella is getting impatient. I keep promising him i'll get him some girls but none ever arrive. I'll keep bribing him with treats so he will still love me.

Quote:
I will accept your offer, and offer 12 guinea eggs, or 6 black australorp, RIR, Buff Orpington, or Barred Rock. oh, and I could offer 6 mixed color polish instead .
on a side note, I am sending some guinea eggs to emvickrey so she can hatch out some keets after her disaster. I know our phone is out of order, and they say they might have it fixed by friday:-/ It was quite a storm, the thunder scared the heck out of me. I went out last night around 11:30 to put more weight on the coop roof because I saw where there would be high winds. Good news, the roof is still on this morning:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

They're due today. I went to get the ducklings so they can swim in my tub and I heard chirping but I think it was only 1 or 2 eggs. I have several different breeds but the ones I want the most are the orphs. My poor fella is getting impatient. I keep promising him i'll get him some girls but none ever arrive. I'll keep bribing him with treats so he will still love me.

I'm betting most all still hatch. 102 ain't too bad. I've had spikes to 107 and still hatched chicks.

Quote:

I'm betting most all still hatch. 102 ain't too bad. I've had spikes to 107 and still hatched chicks.

One of the orphs hatched a few minutes ago. Thank goodness. I just hope the 2 I have now are girls. Whats the odds of that happening?
roll.png
Maybe more will hatch.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom