Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
HUGSSSSSSSSSs sweetie. We got hit too! We found one of our guineas dead with a broken neck. I think it was blown out of the trees. No sign of it being mauled or anything so it must have been the storm. The winds were horrible.

Our power went out for a while and when it came back on, my cabinet incubator went up to 140 degrees. Fried every single egg inside. I'm
hit.gif
this morning.

I only knew it was frying the because I smelled them. UGH! Darn storms have been hard on us lately.

Laurie

Quote:
HUGSSSSSSSSSs sweetie. We got hit too! We found one of our guineas dead with a broken neck. I think it was blown out of the trees. No sign of it being mauled or anything so it must have been the storm. The winds were horrible.

Our power went out for a while and when it came back on, my cabinet incubator went up to 140 degrees. Fried every single egg inside. I'm
hit.gif
this morning.

I only knew it was frying the because I smelled them. UGH! Darn storms have been hard on us lately.

Laurie

hugs.gif
hit.gif
I am so sorry-how many were in it?

Mine on the Black AustrLorps unless I missed. Taker. Offer is 6+ buff orpington, 6+ BLRW...OR your choice of any 4 Turkey eggs offered by Nancy (bargain)..I pay..she ships to you.
Shelly

Quote:

hit.gif
this morning.

Laurie

That is horrible!! I am sorry for the loss!

Mine of FBCM

I will offer

4 Blue Slate Turkey eggs Fertility has not been checked.

or

6 + Assorted Wyndottes.. You will get an assortment of
blrw, blue/black and silver laced crossed on columbian
and blue splash..

or

6 + Old English Game Bantams from show stock.

Last edited:
Quote:

hit.gif
this morning.

Laurie

That is horrible!! I am sorry for the loss!

I can't find the hen that I was trying to catch this morning. My guess is she bled to death. She would have came back long before now. I don't go to far into the woods because there are coyote around here and a bobcat has been lurking around the coop. We just have the 2 roos left. One of them was her mate. They have been very quiet today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom