Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I know if you offer call ducks everyone will be falling over their selves to get them.
hide.gif
:frow

I don't have anymore that aren't spoken for, but as soon as my Blue Fawn hen hatches her babies and starts laying again, I'd be happy to send 6 of them to whoever wouldn't mind waiting. I believe that she's already been sitting 2 weeks now.

She's an excellent mama and dedicated to those future babies.

idunno.gif
Here are some pictures if anyone is interested. They really are a beautiful pair and quite comical!

43379_blue_fawn_calls.jpg

43379_call_ducks_2.jpg

43379_ducks-blue_lace_call_2.jpg

Mine.

I will take the Call Ducks and will wait on them.

I will offer: 6 Guinea eggs. From my mixed Flock that free ranges together. Colors are: Royal Purple, Lavender, White, Pewter, & Buff.

006.jpg

005.jpg

GEDC4906.jpg

Or I can offer a Designer breed egg.

6 EE & SG Silkie Mix.

I have a SG Silkie Running with my Easter Eggers. Eggs are fertile.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok ok I can't stand it anymore!
I'll take the guineas
And offer 6+ blue wyandotte's lf
46537_2-26-11_updates_010.jpg

46537_2-26-11_updates_009.jpg

46537_breeder_updates_4-13-11_037_-_copy.jpg

46537_breeder_updates_4-13-11_035.jpg

46537_breeder_updates_4-13-11_038_-_copy.jpg

The rooster and the last hen are pure Foley lines.
The hens in first pictures are a different bloodline.
Have gotten some really nice chicks out of them.
Lately I have gotten more blues and blacks from them.
Sorry nothing else as the blrw and wm go to gamebird and they are not back to laying steady like I thought they were.
If you wanted to wait till how ever long it takes then yes I could do the BLRW's .

FORGOT IF NO ONE WANTS THESE I WILL TAKE BACK MY OFFER AND IT WILL GO BACK TO THE GUINEAS.

Last edited:
How is a person supposed to resist these gorgeous chicken eggs? I am trying but it is so hard! I need to get more coops done for the ones I have already! Some one take these before I give in to temptation:drool

I'll take them... can't have Hot2Pot with TOO many eggs and no coops for the chickens.

I will offer-- 6+ Buff Orpington, 6 RIR or 6+ speckled sussex ( that must mail after June 2nd as I have orders pending)

Shelly

WVchick71 said:
barnie.gif
I need more incubators!

I currently have 5 of various sizes going.. with a separate hatcher.. and FOUR BROODY hens.. I was unpacking eggs today and my husband asks -- not so innocently I might add " so tell me..how many more incubators do you have on order".. I truthfully said NONE.. but then I got to thinking...
ya.gif

I have two of the broodies that are hopefully hatching out something this week -- made quick candling attempts but in the hot bright sun (even though they are in the coop) it wasn't the best conditions. I have eggs on lockdown now for hatching on the 25th.. have a BUNCH that are due to hatch on the 28th.. once I take those out of the incubator.. I will have too much empty space.. an so the obsession continues..
he.gif

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom