Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Current offer.

I just wanted to share (since alot of you have asked me about them) That my Blue Apricot Call Ducks have started laying.
I lost the name of one of you that wanted on the list (the very first name!
he.gif
I know your in Sc.)
hide.gif
That's why the post here . Sorry back to swapping......
wolftracks your pics.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...e_apricot_call_ducks_1st_eggs_5-25-11_003.jpg
https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...e_apricot_call_ducks_1st_eggs_5-25-11_017.jpg

I'll wait on the Ameraucana and offer 6+ Mixed colored bantam cochins. The rooster is Black Mottled over a black mottled, a blue mottled, a splash, a blue, a black, a silver laced, and 2 birchen hens
Current offer.

Oh those are really cool!

Quote:
I just wanted to share (since alot of you have asked me about them) That my Blue Apricot Call Ducks have started laying.
I lost the name of one of you that wanted on the list (the very first name!
he.gif
I know your in Sc.)
hide.gif
That's why the post here . Sorry back to swapping......

What are Blue Apricot Call Ducks????
droolin.gif
Pics!!

Oh yeah. I came in to say I have eggs wrapped and ready to ship out in the morning.

Well..........I am in SC & did not know about them or I would have asked to be on list too!

Oh you can definately add me at the bottom
big_smile.png

Or I can always wait on someone else in SC's to grow up & start laying
lol.png

Current Offer 6+ Mixed colored bantam cochins. The rooster is Black Mottled over a black mottled, a blue mottled, a splash, a blue, a black, a silver laced, and 2 birchen hens.

PICS

Rooster
225626_1952032930364_1528862919_32110782_8152849_n.jpg

Hens

53940_black_mottled_cochin_hen_bv_12-2010.jpg
53940_blue_mottled_cochin_hen3-28-11.jpg

53940_silver_laced_hen.jpg
53940_splash_hen.jpg
53940_black_cochin_henc.jpg

Last edited:
Those are gorgeous! Got any big ones like that?;-) I bet your feed bills are better than mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Alright alright! I give! I'll take 'em - only thing I can offer right now is 6 eggs from my Speckled Sussex, but not ready to ship for about a week, if that's Ok. Don't have a pic on this PC but I will try to get one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom