Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Take one for the team and snag the marans?
smack.gif

Quote:
Since no one has said no I would at least try it. Maybe they will freak after you offer them but Idk. Technically I don't *think* they are allowed but you'd think with all these regulars on here someone would have spoken up by now.

Are they frizzled cochin/silkie mixes or are they frizzled silkies?

Quote:
Since no one has said no I would at least try it. Maybe they will freak after you offer them but Idk. Technically I don't *think* they are allowed but you'd think with all these regulars on here someone would have spoken up by now.

hu.gif

Pretty sure if you offer 1 pure you can offer 1 mixed......however, are frizzled whatever they are considered mixed?

Looks like frizzled cochins would be pure. Frizzled seramas too......... but IDK nothing about that kinda stuff
hu.gif

Quote:

hu.gif

Pretty sure if you offer 1 pure you can offer 1 mixed......however, are frizzled whatever they are considered mixed?

Looks like frizzled cochins would be pure. Frizzled seramas too......... but IDK nothing about that kinda stuff
hu.gif

That's why I asked. If they are frizzled silkies and not frizzled cochin/silkie mixes then they should be acceptable. Frizzled is just another feather-type, they are not necessarily mixed.

But like CCB said, if you have one offer of pures (doesn't even have to be chickens. It can be ducks, quail, purple-people eaters, whatever) then you can offer as many mixes as you want to.

hmm... tomorrow the last of my "owed" will be on its way and I'll be free & clear to swap ...so hold off on the sizzles just a little longer!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom