Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
Mine!

I will offer 6+ silkie blbls with black roosters. I am getting 100 % fertility and hatching mostly black with some blues.

Or 6+ olive eggers. They will be 1st and 2nd generation. They are EE and OE covered by a FBCM roo.

Here is a silkie chick that just hatched out yesterday! All of the silkie chicks that I have hatched out so far have had the proper amount of toes most have excellent toe spacing and the others have good spacing.

29972_silkie_chick_6-3-11.jpg

OE - The three black ones are generation 2 and the brown in the back is an EE. The rest were out free-ranging so I didn't get a good pic of them.

29972_chickens.jpg

Last edited:
mine on the Silkie

Offer:

SQ Black Bantam Cochins

SQ Black and a few SQ B/B/S (blue over blue) Bantam Cochins

Asst. Bantam Cochins (barred, black, bbs, partridge, buff barred project)

Mixed colored Bantam Cochins - Mottled Rooster over blk & blue mottled, 1 silver laced, 1 black, 1 blue, 1 splash hens (birchen and red hens have been removed from this pen so none from them)

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine

Unless Amy wants since she was waiting.....just slow on her refresh key
tongue2.gif

I offer:

6 Silver Spangled Hamburgs - large fowl
OR
6 Pekin (I have no clue what I am going ot do with these eggs if no one wants them - I just gave a bunch away for eating eggs Wednesday. I have 10 cooking along in the bator due in 10 days.)

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine

Unless Amy wants since she was waiting.....just slow on her refresh key
tongue2.gif

No, you are fine. Just post what you are offering.
Besides you live down the road. I'll just steal what I want from you later! Bawhahahaha!

Current offer:

Quote:
Pics

It is a little washed out due to sun. I can get better ones in about an hour or so if needed.
The spangles look much better when I am not scaring the crap out of them leaning into the tractor.
Today is tractor move day so please ignore the run..

68288_sdc10822.jpg

68288_sdc10827.jpg

68288_sdc10825.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom