Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I wish I could offer something else! All my other birds are too young to lay
sad.png

A few weeks ago they would have been long gone.

It's getting pretty hot for shipping eggs. And alot of my birds are broody or molting. A couple of my silkies started laying agian but a sizzle went broody and a red partridge laid her first egg today. I have to wait to make sure they're fertile before I can do any swapping with them. So i'm limited as to what I can offer. I would grab up those guinea fast if I knew I could get my offer out in a timely manner.

I would take em and give em to someone but I am currently selling my eggs now locally, to help with my ever growing feed and water bills, stinkin ducks..... 3 pools every two days.... water is expensive here. I get 10 dollars a dozen on my pheasant eggs, I cant afford to sell them, and other than my gamebird eggs mixed duck is all I have to offer. So I am just babysitting the thread until i see something I CANT RESIST lol.

It's not a swap , it's a chain. See rules on page one. You need to put, "i accept the guineas and offer whatever purebred fowl you are offering." It's a bunch of fun and very addictive.:)

She was talking to Edmund's Farm. They edited their post to correct the misunderstanding
bun.gif

and now they are on their way to being addicted just like the rest of us!
woot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom