Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if you want to swap on this thread have your mom make an account and post for you. Just to keep the peace
smile.png

I do that for my daughter.

Well then you need to read the rules you emailed me several times wanting to know what eggs I was sending you
because you where sending me duck eggs. I would not owe you any at this point. Age dont bother me but it seems This might be a little to confusing for you.

Last edited:
Edmonds' Farm :

Hey I am a major breeder and have over 140 chickens, my mom is totally alright and supports me. I sold over 300 dollors worth in chickens this weekend.I just bought a pair of painted silkies too.

That's not the point. The point is that you are not at least 19 years old so you shouldn't be participating on this thread. You also should not be posting auctions in the BSA (I believe it was locked?). It doesn't matter who supports you, the fact is that you aren't supposed to do it. Now if your mom wants to join and sell/swap eggs/birds for you, that's different.​

Quote:
I'm all for moving chat to the chat chain BUT this isn't chat it is a thread issue that needs to be addressed so the thread can keep going. Can't accept an offer that hasn't been agreed weather it's valid or not..

Quote:
I'm all for moving chat to the chat chain BUT this isn't chat it is a thread issue that needs to be addressed so the thread can keep going. Can't accept an offer that hasn't been agreed weather it's valid or not..

I understand that but you would rather weed thru 10 pages of nonsense just to find the current offer When it is all said and done.....?? I know I sure dont!
roll.png

Y'all think about it I'm marvin webster....
cool.png

An issue like this came up on the SQ thread a few months ago. An the one who started the thread made the offical decesion. I know they have commented on this put I think we need to ask them to make an offical decesion than take what ever they say and move on. I just don't want to see the thread getting lock over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom