Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yeah Im sure
smile.png
they throw the white chicks sometimes too

I have never seen Japs like those. They look mixed to me and don't seem to have the same body type between them. They may have some Jap mixed in though.

They don't look like any Japanese I've ever seen. Probably mixed with OEGB. They don't look to have the right body type for Japanese, but they don't for OEGB either. The roo should be black but has color leakage; he appears to be a PQ OEGB.

Last edited:
Quote:
Im sure they arent show quality but they were Pure when I got them....IDK if people here are questioning them I will withdraw my trade....dont want to cause a problem. This is the first time I have ever been told my birds are cross breeds.
hu.gif

Quote:
Im sure they arent show quality but they were Pure when I got them....IDK if people here are questioning them I will withdraw my trade....dont want to cause a problem. This is the first time I have ever been told my birds are cross breeds.
hu.gif

Who did you get them from?

Quote:
hu.gif

Who did you get them from?

A local chicken guy...they arent hatchery. I got them as adult chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom