Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll take the Norwegian Jaerhon and offer a dozen corturnix quail eggs. Might as well, the quail eggs will just end up in my own incubator if I don't. I can say this though, I don't know the weight on these quail but they are the largest that I have ever had, apparently whoever I bought them from (I really can't remember) was doing some good selective breeding.

Quote:
LOL I would have taken them if I had anything to offer! Sorry but I bet you'll enjoy them, they are beautiful!
big_smile.png

caf.gif

I am sure I will love them, not that I need them.
roll.png

Not to worry Hot2Pot, by the looks of it they may still be here when you get back, lol.

At 1 week they are twice as big as they were at hatch. At 2 weeks they are 3 times as big as they were at hatch. At 3 weeks they are 4 times bigger than they were at hatch. At 5 weeks they are half again (4 1/2) bigger than they were at hatch. After 5 weeks they get a little bigger but not much (primarily weight gain which is not as noticeable as size gain). The youngest laying hen I've had was 4 weeks 5 days old; the oldest were about 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Mine on the quail
I offer a mix of silkie and sizzle and oegb eggs.
What I have right now are
1 - red partridge silkie
2 - white silkie
2 - bbs silkie
1 - sizzle
2 - oegb mixed colors

8 eggs total ready to go out. Gathered yesterday and today.

I can't believe these haven't been claimed yet. I'll have to either throw them out or put them in my bator if somebody don't claim them like today. Then i'll have to collect again. All these need is a mailing label with an address because they're packed and ready to go................Anybody?

Quote:
ok mine on the silkie sizzle mix.
offer an assortment of btb, btw, black mottled jap bantams.

ship friday of next week.

babies from hatched eggs this year
P1070302.jpg

P1070300.jpg

P1070297.jpg

P1070295.jpg

P1070294.jpg

P1070292.jpg

P1070290.jpg

I think i had all of those correct....