Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Your chicks are so cute. I got a good hatch too.

Thanks!!! I'm glad you had a good hatch.
clap.gif
You had BR and EE (1 dz each)...right?!?? Sorry I can't remember.....
hide.gif
idunno.gif

I got EE and WL eggs from you. I gave the chicks to some hens along with some other EE and a BCM chick that I hatched from my own eggs. One of their chicks is an EE with silkie feathering but it is not a silkie mix....ever hatch any silkied EE from your eggs? I've not from mine
smile.png
Granted, the odds of hatching silkied chicks from non-silkied birds is very low, but it's not impossible. Just curious if it came from yours or mine
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks!!! I'm glad you had a good hatch.
clap.gif
You had BR and EE (1 dz each)...right?!?? Sorry I can't remember.....
hide.gif
idunno.gif

I got EE and WL eggs from you. I gave the chicks to some hens along with some other EE and a BCM chick that I hatched from my own eggs. One of their chicks is an EE with silkie feathering but it is not a silkie mix....ever hatch any silkied EE from your eggs? I've not from mine
smile.png
Granted, the odds of hatching silkied chicks from non-silkied birds is very low, but it's not impossible. Just curious if it came from yours or mine
lol.png

That's weird!!! No I don't have any silkies or anything silkied. Never hatched out anything silkied. However that does make for an interesting bird. LOL

Quote:
smile.png
lol.png

That's weird!!! No I don't have any silkies or anything silkied. Never hatched out anything silkied. However that does make for an interesting bird. LOL

It's not mixed with silkie, just has silkie feathering. I noticed that it did when it wasn't able to roost in the barn rafters with it's game mamas
lol.png

May I ask what color the feathers are on the silkied ee? They are possible. Search for the what is wrong with its feathers topic, if you haven't ever seen it. I have one right now. The ones from jujubaby have a genetic weakness and they are having problems growing them out they just die. There are a bunch of people working on it right now. They are adorable birds.

It is kind of purple
lol.png
It's either red and black or red and blue. And I know it's possible, it's just very unlikely. I hatched a silkie-feathered chick from my straight-feathered Serama a few months ago so I know it's possible
smile.png

Quote:
Do you sell your ee eggs? I have the one silkie feathered ameracauna and would love to possibly add more from a completely separate line. I will just have to start buying ee eggs from you and FarmerJohn3285 until I get one. Even if it takes forever. lol.

I would love some of swheats silkie feathered cochins but I have my hands full with the blacks and self blues for now. Need to practice restraint. If I keep saying it maybe it will happen. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom