Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Now why did you have to go and do that? I was doing so good holding out and all.

Mine, mix please, Offer:

offer:

6+ bantam Cochin mixed colors (black sq roo, self blue roo, red roo over black sq hen, self blue hens, red hen and gold laced hen). I have hatched black, self blue, black split to self blue, also hatched what looks to be a gold laced chick, and whatever the black might be covering.
Or

6+ blue wheaten/wheaten ee ( blue wheaten roo over 2 blue wheaten hens and a wheaten hen. They all lay blue/blue green eggs and have beards and muffs.

Can do a mix if wanted. I only send fresh eggs.

I also have a mille fluer d'uccle that has started laying she is in with my layer flock right now but there is a high probability that if fertile her eggs are pure since shes to small for anything but my d'uccle roo to mate and they segregate themselves away from everyone else. If you want her eggs as extras I can send. They are hatchery but very pretty. I have the first in the bator now and accidentally broke the second which was fertile. She lays every other day and her sister hasn't started laying yet.

Pekin, Rouen or rouen mix are the drakes. Hens are pekin, one cayuga, one runner and one chocolate brown colored duck.
17106_chocolate_duck_2.jpg

17106_ducks_1.jpg

17106_ducks.jpg

The blue Swedish is no longer with the flock.

Two of my partridge silkies started laying again a few days ago. But the whites are getting ready for vacation. The bbs have been moved so they are on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom