Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You are NOT to turn off incubators! What if they quit working? The very idea!
jumpy.gif

I'll take the 6 mille fleur d'Uccle, and I am offering 6 eggs: 3 mottled Cochin 3 OEG bantam eggs OR 2 cochin, 2 OEG and 2 mille fleur d'Uccle eggs. I could also send 2 or 3 standard Easter Egger eggs in the group of 6 if someone is interested in that.)

(If you're wondering why I want d'Uccles when I already have them, it's because I would like some outcross birds so that my group doesn't get into a "I'm my own Grandpa" kind of genetic loop)

I have never done this before, so if someone could kindly guide me to the next step, I would be most grateful. I've mailed eggs before, so I know how to pack and ship them, I just don't know how to arrange things on this Train.

You are doing everything perfectly. Now you just wait for someone to take your offer. If you have pictures you can post those to "encourage" someone to take your offer. When someone does take it, they should send your their address through PM (sometimes you have to ask for it) and then you can send them their eggs (as soon as collected or whatever).
Oh and you have to send your address to the person who's eggs you took (HereChicks).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom