Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I just checked the Meyer website. They have no bantam hatching eggs available.

I had tried getting some eggs from Meyer a while back and they said they had none for the breeds I wanted. When Herechicks said that s/he was getting some there, I thought maybe a few became available...but now, I guess not.

Becky, thank you for restarting the thread with your offer. I can now let my OEGs into the general population pen!

Quote:
No problem. I have LOTS of quail eggs. I wanted to add that I may also be able to sent 6 BTW Japanese eggs, I have 3 pairs, they have been laying for a few weeks now but I have not tested fertility yet (not sure I want more bantams a the moment) but I have seen the roos on the hens.

no i sent you some from my hen. And last time I checked meyer still had hatching eggs. I didnt hear from you so I didnt order anything cause you didnt tell me what you wanted. Whatever I dont want to be on this site anymore. I tried and it's not my fault that the post office lost the eggs. I can't help that nor can I travel with the stupid things. My hens arent laying anymore cause there isnt enough light. I was going to order from whatever hatchery I could find that still had eggs. If meyer didn't have any then I would of found some. I sent you I dont know how many messages asking what you wanted. I have plenty of friends who are selling eggs right now that I could order some from them to send to you

If I dont hear anything then I'm assuming that you don't want to get ahold of me. Hell I don't know if I should buy anymore and send them to you if all they do is get lost in the mail,. that's a waste of my money which I dont have a whole hell lot of.

Last edited by a moderator:
CURRENT OFFER!!

Quote:
No problem. I have LOTS of quail eggs. I wanted to add that I may also be able to sent 6 BTW Japanese eggs, I have 3 pairs, they have been laying for a few weeks now but I have not tested fertility yet (not sure I want more bantams a the moment) but I have seen the roos on the hens.

Oh and I can offer 6 duck eggs again too but they are a mixed flock.

Last edited:
Quote:

Oh and I can offer 6 duck eggs again too but they are a mixed flock.

I'm kinda dumb what does BTW stand for?

How very nice of you becky3086 to restart the swap. You're a gem.
smile.png

Quote:
No problem. I have so many eggs lately, I don't know what to do with them all anyway and I hate to see them go to waste. I just filled my incubator up again this morning so can't hatch any more than that.

Quote:
X2
thumbsup.gif

Not that I will be joining in right now. I am TRYING to shut down my incubator
hide.gif
............. of course something comes up that I just can't live without
gig.gif
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom