Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really ? This is supposed to be a fair player game. Anyone can have issues. After all they are birds not machines but courtesy and understanding goes a long way IMHO.
Thanks becky for your commitment to the thread.
thumbsup.gif

To keep it running I will also offer Delaware or a mix batch of whatever lays.
So If someone wants becky's offer or mine is fine.

Please keep darning anyone to private PM'S as we want this thread to stay open
wink.png

I have personally enjoyed the swaps to a point and don't want to see it stop.

Quote:
X2
thumbsup.gif

Not that I will be joining in right now. I am TRYING to shut down my incubator
hide.gif
............. of course something comes up that I just can't live without
gig.gif
gig.gif

I was trying to shut down my incubator...it didn't happen. Had all these quail eggs and some meat bird project eggs that I wanted to see if were fertile...then I got my October swap
smile.png
Oh well....
big_smile.png

Quote:
X2
thumbsup.gif

Not that I will be joining in right now. I am TRYING to shut down my incubator
hide.gif
............. of course something comes up that I just can't live without
gig.gif
gig.gif

I was trying to shut down my incubator...it didn't happen. Had all these quail eggs and some meat bird project eggs that I wanted to see if were fertile...then I got my October swap
smile.png
Oh well....
big_smile.png

You probably planned to shut down....never happens. You need to just tell yourself "I'm turning it OFF!" and do it, come hell or high water!
lau.gif

Quote:
smile.png
Oh well....
big_smile.png

You probably planned to shut down....never happens. You need to just tell yourself "I'm turning it OFF!" and do it, come hell or high water!
lau.gif

Personally, I have this addiction. It can be harmful to my health and my pocket book. It can put a strain on my family. But they so darn cute I can't stop myself. I couldn't eat the eggs. There may be a perfect silkie in one of them. The only way to find out is to hatch it. Right?

Right?

Come on folks ENABLE........ENABLE........

Quote:
lau.gif

Personally, I have this addiction. It can be harmful to my health and my pocket book. It can put a strain on my family. But they so darn cute I can't stop myself. I couldn't eat the eggs. There may be a perfect silkie in one of them. The only way to find out is to hatch it. Right?

Right?

Come on folks ENABLE........ENABLE........

This is why my Dickey is slowly filling up again
th.gif

Just read the first post on the thread, the instructions are there. Then if you want to take the quail eggs say "Mine on the quail eggs and my offer is....."

Today my OEG banties were allowed back into the big yard where they can now coop up in the heated henhouse. They seemed pretty pleased about the whole thing.

And my mille fleurs are slowly getting back to business. I got two eggs today. Maybe this is a trend! I saved a bunch of their molted feathers for a friend who does stage costumes. I'll be interested in seeing if she can do something with them. The nicest feathers are their body feathers, so they're not very big, but they're quite lovely and delicate with the mille fleur markings. The big tail and wing feathers are very plain by comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we have two restart offers.

becky3086 offers: 20 corturnix quail eggs
OR
6 BTW Japanese
OR
6 mixed duck eggs

LaMike offers: 6 Delaware
OR
6 whatever lays

Status
Not open for further replies.