Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bet i did and always do. I have to wait tell monday to talk to my post master. Just not going to send anymore eggs out

Quote:
Here is another picture.
92928_a00000000001iagrp.jpg

Very nice!

They are fabulous birds Deb. I feel very fortunate to have them. Shelly should be hatching some soon. Doesn't that mean that you need some too?

Oh my gosh, do you have any idea how many coops I need? The EE are still in the grow out pen. They are laying eggs! I need two pens / coops for them because I want the whites separate(they are not laying yet). I need coops for all the different colors of Polish, white, buff lace, white crested blue or black, gold lace. I don't have a coop yet for the Buff Brahmas, they are in a chicken tractor still! I need a coop for the Salmon Faverolles. At least they are not laying yet. I just plain don't have room for another breed. Did you get those new pics yet?

Quote:
That DEFINATELY means that Deb needs some too.. that way we can compare babies as they grow up.. Deb is one of my dearest BYC friends.. we can share the love of the same chickens..lol

fl.gif
for some any day now.. I missed writing down the hatch date
he.gif
.. I know my second group is due to hatch on November 7th... I would take these too.. but no room in the incubators.. can't risk these babies not hatching due to overcrowding.. but hummm.. if not taken soon.. I might have some incubator space opening up since Deb's eggs are hatching this weekend..
ya.gif

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom