Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some current pictures of my Iowa Blue

92928_ia_blue.jpg

92928_ia_blue_8.jpg

92928_ia_blue_7.jpg

I have a little piece of IOWA here in GA.. one chick so far..cute..battery dead in camera but charging now-- someone better snag them within the next couple of hours.. or else

Shelly

Jim, they are beautiful and I sure am tempted but just yesterday my husband asked did I need to have every breed there was. He named off 15 breeding pens and he said that didn't even include the duck and goose pens.
roll.png

The new pictures really show them off. I would love to have some for my meat bird pen but my incubator is acting up and if I took them we would be back to quail again since my BTW Japanese decided to sit on their eggs.

If anybody wants to produce sex link layers, Iowa Blue do work in producing Sex Link. They also work as free range birds just for some eye candy. They do make good mothers. Mine have been laying since August. I have been getting anywhere from 4-5 eggs a day from 6 hens.

Sorry for stalling the thread. This is the only thing laying besides 1 cross bred hen in my laying flock.
hit.gif
I could see if I could buy some eggs from somebody to offer up. I won't be able to check until tonight or tomorrow though.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Jim... I would take these in a minute. I keep missing them.
he.gif

BUT... I just wormed my flock. Some people say it is alright to incubate when wormed. IDK... never tried this
hmm.png

I have mixed duck eggs or button quail ..are these a good fit for the thread?
hu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom