yuckyuck.gif
Wish that would work
gig.gif

Doms

Delaware

AM

Will get some new ones tomorrow and of the Appenzellar

Last edited:
I go away for part of the day and cayugas come up! That is why I don't like leaving my computer.
hmm.png

My girls are taking a break also, so all I would have had to offer are button quail eggs.

Oh well, maybe I will go out and "hug" some of my chickens next.
roll.png

Mine on Mike's Delawares

Offer

6 BBS Orpingtons

1609_100_1235.jpg

or

6 Combo of Mottled Javas & BBS Orpingtons ( Will try to do mostly Javas with remaining BBS Orps)

1609_100_1280.jpg

I will take the Javas. I just love Javas.
big_smile.png

I offer up

6+ bantam Barred Rocks hatching eggs My son has been showing the cockerel and girls. He has done well. He got BV and RV with two of them at a show a few weeks ago.

12415_matthew_mudding_046.jpg

Or

6+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkie hatching eggs

I do have two showgirl roosters in the pen plus a showgirl pullet. I haven't hatched out any showgirls but there is a chance you can. Several of the birds have been shown and done well. A pullet hatched from this group got RB at a show this spring.

These are the girls you are getting eggs from
12415_101_1633.jpg

12415_101_1628.jpg

12415_101_1625.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very tempted to claim the Partridge Silkies again but my eggs probably would not go out until Nov 12 because I have 3 shipments to send first. Thinking. Thinking. What do all y'all think?

I love Partridge SIlkies and I have a cockerel that needs a girlfriend.

Mine on the silkies! Offer, 6+ Silver Laced Wyandottes, 6+ Speckled Sussex or 6+ RIR. Hatch on!:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
My Offer:

6++ mixed duck eggs (Runners..Pekins..Magpies or golden 300s)
or
6+ Black Austrolorps
or
6+ EEs (may get NN)
or
6+ mixes.... hens are Golden Comets X EE or NN rooster
OR ANY COMBO OF ABOVE.

PLEASE NOTE: The chickens have been wormed on Thurs. 10/27. I have been told and read here on BYC that the eggs can still be incubated/hatched.
hu.gif
OR I can ship eggs the week of Nov.7th.
ADDING: 6+ Serama. I will send as many as I can, these little buggers are hard to ship/hatch.
smile.png
Fertility is great. 4 roosters, 10 hens in this pen.

Pictures are on page #554-555. I can get some pictures of the Serama tomorrow, I think I have 1 bad picture. Serama will ship Monday the 14th.

72330_seramamania.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom