Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is one chick I sent eggs to my friend and this is what she got.. :) I have one too that is that combination of the NN x Australorp crossed with Light Brahma :) but does not have the Naked Neck like his sister.. same chick above just bigger. The chicks do have feathered feet cause of dad :) I also hatched out this combination too :) and he's different starting to get this feathering all over him. Their grandma was a Mottled Australorp but she wasn't Mottled just carried the Mottled Gene...
this is my chick that I hatched out. His sister the chick above is also starting to get the same coloring .. They come out with white patches like Australorp Chicks..
here is their mom
the pretty black hen :) : Fofa is my only Naked Neck X Australorp hen :) never will get rid of her :) :) Her mom was the Australorp and her dad was my Red Naked Neck Rooster :)

Last edited:
Mine on the NN.

Offer: 6+ Of any of the following waterfowl to ship 4/16:

Indian Runner Ducks (Holderread Black Runner over Penciled and Fawn & White girls)

Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)

Mine on the Welsh Harlequin

Offer:
12+ Heritage RIR
6+ BBS Orpington (to mail April 9th due to orders/swaps in line first)
12 Buff Orpington

12+ Cournix Quail Eggs

Shelly

French toast, can you pm your info so I can mail your eggs today?

I swear I sent you a PM. I even asked what it would cost to send a few more if you had them because I want to hatch some for myself an a friend.

I'll send it again. I won't be home on Saturday though if you mail tomorrow. Can you ship on Monday ?

Thanks

I swear I sent you a PM. I even asked what it would cost to send a few more if you had them because I want to hatch some for myself an a friend.

I'll send it again. I won't be home on Saturday though if you mail tomorrow. Can you ship on Monday ?

Thanks

I have done this before, but it turned out I clicked on the wrong person and pm'd the wrong person! LOL
lau.gif

I have a question for you all;
If you are a regular on this chain and you have a full incubator and reserved space for the next several weeks, but want to snag eggs on the chain, how long is it fair to ask the person to wait to ship your eggs? I know many of us on here have extra eggs we are trying to share with others and need to ship them asap. If you guys could give me your opinions that would be great!
Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom