Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
barnie.gif

Can't a girl go clean out the hatcher and set some more eggs to lock down around here without the swap gone CRAZY !!!!
lau.gif

Now Beth Dear... you should know how it is.. I have an empty shelf in my new sportsman and swappers are just offering eggs I must have.. if only I could figure out how to get an instant alert on my phone.. then things WOULD be crazy.
wee.gif

Now Beth Dear... you should know how it is.. I have an empty shelf in my new sportsman and swappers are just offering eggs I must have.. if only I could figure out how to get an instant alert on my phone.. then things WOULD be crazy.
wee.gif

I have an empty tray too...
lau.gif
Just hatched BCM & BBS Orps. from you yesterday. Plus a whole bunch more. Turkey and New Hampshire due tomorrow. BLRW due Mon...a WHOLE mess due Sat before Easter.... and on and on & on.
jumpy.gif

LOVE MY HOBBY !!!
love.gif

Quote:
I have an empty tray too...
lau.gif
Just hatched BCM & BBS Orps. from you yesterday. Plus a whole bunch more. Turkey and New Hampshire due tomorrow. BLRW due Mon...a WHOLE mess due Sat before Easter.... and on and on & on.
jumpy.gif

LOVE MY HOBBY !!!
love.gif
i have 1 empty incubator, 2 in lockdown, and 1 with the mille cochin eggs i got on swap... can't wait for my cochins to start laying! or my dorking girlies (8 pullets at 4 months old). then i'll be able to swap more (but first need to hatch LOTS to make sure things are working. LOL)

What's the. Current offer sorry my phone won't let me check right now.
I have eggs I don't have room for to swap! So I'm the odd person out.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom