Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
i offer 6 lf silver lace wyandotts
(no pics, from MMcM hatchery stock)
wink.png

probably really nice birds, but i'm not a big fan of the silver laced (and selling my sl cochin bantam pair to the highest bidder
hmm.png
).

bump hoping to get this going again....... Lookin for some eggs to swap : )

Take the current offer and it should get it to rolling again.

Me I'm out for now. Getting ready to put in my last setting for the year (hopefully). This will give me close to 100 chicks to grow out and pick my next years hens from.

The last eggs I claimed have not arrived so I'm going to have them canceled for shipment.

Last edited:
Finally starting to feel better but staying out of work for at least two more days. I am working to get all the swaps/trades cleared up. Eggs shipping this week and next Monday.. a couple of incubators heading out as well.. If I owe you something.. please message me if I have not sent you a PM this morning.. being sick has definately created a mess on too many levels.. I appreciate everyone's patience and will have all swaps mailed out no later than Monday, April 30

Shelly

Ok, let's get this swap going again. My Legbars are finally laying and I have two extra eggs that didn't fit in my incubator. Crested Cream Legbars lay light blue to blue/green eggs and are autosexing. You can easily visually determine gender at hatch, and this trait breeds true from generation to generation. Males have a white spot on their heads; females have a well defined chipmunk stripe.

Current offer:

6 Easter Eggers (hatchery)
OR
4 Easter Eggers plus 2 Crested Cream Legbar eggs

This is a limited time offer. I have a hatch due in a few days and will have room in my incubator again. So someone claim these soon before I decide to keep them.

Ok MIne

I have to offer:

6+ BLRW
OR
6+ Barred Olive Eggers
OR
6+ Guineas (Pearl & Lav. out together )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom