Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone posts eggs you want you say Mine and what kind of eggs that is then You say I have 6+ and then put the type of eggs you ahve that you can send to someone to hatch. Did you read the first page at all?

dvang3, you have to take your choice of the previous offer and then offer up your egg offer, so if you want to play, go back up to the last offer and choose which eggs you wish to receive and then offer your eggs up, Lynn
cool.png

When someone posts eggs you want you say Mine and what kind of eggs that is then You say I have 6+ and then put the type of eggs you ahve that you can send to someone to hatch. Did you read the first page at all?
I did but I guess I read through it too quickly

dvang3, you have to take your choice of the previous offer and then offer up your egg offer, so if you want to play, go back up to the last offer and choose which eggs you wish to receive and then offer your eggs up, Lynn
cool.png

Awesome. Thanks for the help

arrgg.. I missed the BLRW..

But MINE on the Americauna..

Offering 8+ BCM or Buff Orpington.

can send 6+ BBS Orpington next week (June 4th)

Shelly

Mine on the BCM.

Offer: 6+ Of any of the following:

Indian Runner Ducks (Holderread Black Runner over Penciled and Fawn & White girls)
This breeding produces some off color type and some solid black. Still the same silly clown ducks that are very sweet but nervous; excellent layers. I just received my Holderread and my Sand Hill preservation duckling orders so next year I'll be offering pure Black and Penciled.

Silver Duckwing & White Phoenix Chickens
The Phoenix is an ancient Japanese breed of chicken tracing its heritage back over a thousand years! Beautiful ornamental birds, these are a medium sized (roosters weigh about 4lbs) with tails that can reach 4-5 feet in length.

Last edited:
Mine on the duck eggs, offer 6+ LF or bantam hatching eggs, subject to availability. List in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom