Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the Peafowl

My offer:

6+ Guinea (Pearl, Coral Blue, and Pied penned together. I have hatched white from them.)

Or

6+ Iowa Blue (my rooster is my avatar)

Or

8+ Coturnix Quail

Or

6+ Olive Eggers covered by my Black Ameraucana

Or

6+ BBS Cochin

Or

6+ Hens Choice (Blue/Black Ameraucana, Golden Laced Polish, Welsummer, Black Langshan, or Cuckoo Marans)

Or

6+ mixed Crested/Non crested ducks

Last edited:
Mine on the Cochins
Offer 6+welsummers or barred rocka

Mine on the Welsummers.

Offer: 6+ Of any of the following waterfowl:

Indian Runner Ducks (Holderread Black Runner over Penciled and Fawn & White girls)
This breeding produces some off color type and some solid black. Still the same silly clown ducks that are very sweet but nervous; excellent layers. I just received my Holderread and my Sand Hill preservation duckling orders so next year I'll breeding true with Black and Penciled respectively.

White French Production Muscovy
This is a French improved breeding stock that produces birds 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Very quiet and calm, lay lots of nice big eggs Feb-Nov (then tend to go broody for winter), excellent foragers. Wonderful personalities for pets: boys are super sweethearts; girls are docile... also the best broodies & mamas! (35 day incubation). For meat production, drakes usually attain a live weight of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5- 4.5 lb. and drakes 8 - 10 lb. (most dress at 9 lbs). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. (I have 9 multigenerational girls covered by 2 drakes; mama's regularly hatch out 12-18 babies!)

ok... a question about shipping does not mean the swap was taken. according to the rules the post requires "MINE" in the response.

so technically i think cracrzy4chicks was actually the current offer prior to it taking off...

or am i wrong?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom