Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are not "Heritage" but hatchery quality from the photos. Do you have a better photo? Where did you get them, from?
they are not hatchery chickens. I got mine from my father in NJ, who got his from and old man in Martinsville NJ (Richard Morris), who had been raising BRs for years and years. I'm 64, and I remember his chickens from when I was young. They lay a huge light brown egg, and the roos weigh in at 9-12 pounds.
As to a better photo, i don't take many pictures but I'll see what I can do.

I think your birds are very pretty I have always been partial to barred rocks =) Just cause soemthing isnt best of the best show quaility in a picture dosnt mean its not a good bird and this is crazy egg chain not fancy smancy egg chain
gig.gif
, sorry but sheesh people get all wonky about chickens I find it rather silly. No offense ment to anyone please .

Are the Welsummers the Buff / Black colored birds on your profile? How dark are their eggs?

I hate it when the thread gets stuck, it gives me way too much time to think.
Sorry, no, those are Golden Lakenvelder. I can offer 6 of those as well. They lay a medium white egg. The welsummers are shades of brown (picture the Kellog's Cornflake rooster - he's a wellie). They lay a large brown egg, sometimes with speckles.

Mine on the Lakenvelder

Offering

6+ Iowa Blue eggs

Or

6+ Cuckoo Marans eggs

Or

10+ OE/EE F1 and F2

Or

15+ Coturnix Quail eggs

Or

6+ Hens Choice (all pure)

Mine on Cuckoo Marans-

My offer

6+ Silver Sussex eggs- bought original parents direct from Greenfire

OR

6+ Splash Marans- this pen has produced a pair now in Manilla (Phillipines)

This will most likely be my last swap.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom