Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
originally posted by seabrightmom

Mine on PP

6 Bantam Barred rocks out of show stock can ship today

or

6 partridge/blue partridge silkie/showgirl can ship

Thank you! They have won at several shows this year.

I could add

6 Cayuga duck eggs when they start laying again or next spring

or
I could offer 6 Lavender, Lavender bibbed, Pearl, Pearl bibbed guineas

Last edited:
Thank you! They have won at several shows this year.

I could add

6 Cayuga duck eggs when they start laying again or next spring

or
I could offer 6 Lavender, Lavender bibbed, Pearl, Pearl bibbed guineas
Quit tempting me. I already have one thread stalled. How would I ever decide between your offers, though?

Quit tempting me. I already have one thread stalled. How would I ever decide between your offers, though?
I feel bad that my offer has been up so long. I thought everyone loved silkies. My daughter has been showing them this year and have received BV and one reserve of breed.

Last edited:
I love Silkies, but I'm afraid that I would get a show girl. Not a fan of the naked neck. Also, I'm trying to focus on lavender dilute colors like self blue, Isabel, and Porcelain. Yours are beautiful, though!

Edited:
Just saw you have porcelains on the other thread and they were posted right after I said that. Lol

Last edited:
I love Silkies, but I'm afraid that I would get a show girl. Not a fan of the naked neck. Also, I'm trying to focus on lavender dilute colors like self blue, Isabel, and Porcelain. Yours are beautiful, though!
I have never hatched out a showgirl and no one has this year. I did have some people hatch out some last fall. I just say showgirl because I do have one hen in the group with 10 other hens. I also have two hens in with one showgirl rooster. So I could just send eggs from the other pen.

The porcelians aren't laying right now. They were over a week ago. They should start back up. I just hate offering eggs before I have them. I could offer them up here but I won't be able to ship them until they start laying again

Last edited:
Mine on porcelains whenever they start laying. :)

WOO HOO!!! Thanks for offering them!!! You just made my day.

Offer:
6-8 Buff Orpington
6-8 Dominique
6-8 hens choice of above

Last edited:
Mine on porcelains whenever they start laying. :)

WOO HOO!!! Thanks for offering them!!! You just made my day.

Offer:
6-8 Buff Orpington
6-8 Dominique
6-8 hens choice of above

Do you have a pic of your Dominique rooster?

Sorry. I don't. He does have gold leakage. I have recent pictures of a few of the hens, though.

Edited:
I just realized the pictures in my profile are only the pullets. It's been a crazy week with midterms, staff meetings, and communicating with school staff for a client. I will post the pictures that I have of the hens asap. The hens conform to the standard quite well and are very nice birds. I'm in the processes of finding a better roo for them.

Last edited:
I am not able to add pictures here for some reason. But, if you click on the link called "My Birds" in my signature below, there are pictures of the hens that these eggs come from. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom