Online Large Fowl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, I am back! Went to Nova Scotia for two weeks vacation. It was wonderful, warm and not humid. Only rained occasionally. Got MIL's bathroom redone, new paint, new wallpaper, painted the ceiling, and DH put in a wood floor to match the rest of the top floor. Added new mirrors, tile, and curtains. Looks super, and she loves it.

Yes, very wonderful! But all the driving was tedious for DH. I didn't miss feeding the critters at all, but I sure missed the dogs and my bunnies.
My IBS acted up badly on the trip due to too much dairy. Hoping to start feeling better soon.

Went to the sale at R and J feed today. I was happy to sell a fair amount of livestock, but no bunnies this time. Pretty good turn out of other folks to sell. Then I had someone come over who supposedly had to have chickens today, then they decided to wait until they built a coop. Argh, they drive you crazy sometimes.

Been busy trying to escape the heat. Selling off a bunch of critters to try and reduce the feed bill. Down to one goat! Sold the Buff Orps. It's hard, but DH still doesn't have a job. The puppies are doing well and eating like crazy. Hope to visit FL next month to see my granddaughter. DH is going to mind the animals, though he is not thrilled he will do it.

So now that we are down to only one lonely goat, DH wants me to rehome our Great Pyrenees, Gracie. She is about 4 1/2 years old, and already spayed. She is also house trained , and a big , friendly, pet. $100 fee to a good home. Send me a PM if you are interested. Will try to add her pic...

She is beautiful why are you selling her?
I believe because she is down to one goat.
If it was me I would keep her and sell the little dogs
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom