Opinions on if you would do this or not.

Would you do this?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I don't think it's creepy! I have a very much loved cat that I had privately cremated. I would do this in an instant! Makes me teary eyed to think about it.
hit.gif

I get the same way about my cat i am talking about. Makes me tear up to this day. I got him when i was 2 and put him down when i was 19. Best friend i ever had. From the way it sounds though you can find companies online that will do it for you. You can look them up. If this one doesnt pan out and i decide to go with it then i will have to find another place.

When my husband died I had him cremated, and purchased a little metal heart (about palm-sized) that the funeral home filled with some of his ashes (the rest of the ashes were buried in a National Cemetary). I don't carry the heart around everywhere, but I have taken it on trips with me and sometimes at home I just sit and hold it. I dodn't think it's creepy, in fact I might look into something like a necklace made from a little of the ashes.

hugs.gif

nice to have something like that.

When my husband died I had him cremated, and purchased a little metal heart (about palm-sized) that the funeral home filled with some of his ashes (the rest of the ashes were buried in a National Cemetary). I don't carry the heart around everywhere, but I have taken it on trips with me and sometimes at home I just sit and hold it. I dodn't think it's creepy, in fact I might look into something like a necklace made from a little of the ashes.

i would do it in aheartbeat,
where is this ad located.i have my dogs ashes in a little cedar box in my bedroom.my best dog ever.

i also had my horses mane made into a clip that is on her saddle

i would do it in aheartbeat,
where is this ad located.i have my dogs ashes in a little cedar box in my bedroom.my best dog ever.

i also had my horses mane made into a clip that is on her saddle

I found the add on craigslist. I am waiting for a reply e-mail telling me a price and if i have to drop off my cats ashes or send some to them. I could let you know if you like.

Not only would I do it with my pets, but I have some of my mom's ashes packaged up to send off for this. I might not have done it, but she always thought it was cool and wanted to get it doen with her dogs ashes. I think I won't wear it though, I will probably hang it in a window like a suncatcher.

Back
Top Bottom