Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
Hi Cyn, what's Finn been up to lately?

Bam Bam has been helping me with a craft project, lol.

Hi Cyn, what's Finn been up to lately?

Bam Bam has been helping me with a craft project, lol.

Oh, yes, they love to help. Finn loves the smell of coffee so when I sit on the deck with my cup, I have a furry lap warmer. Finn is being Finn, no new "presents" at the bottom of the steps for us lately, no huge scares when he didn't come home.

Glad to hear Finn hasn't given you any scares lately.

Bam Bam gave me one yesterday. Our screen door has to be firmly closed to shut. I was downstairs for about an hour and when I went upstairs, the screen was fully open and no Bam in sight. After a moment of panic, I started shaking the dry cat food container and he was meowing at the door...from the outside! I think he was as shook up as I was, he couldn't wait to get back in, lol.

Here he is recuperating from his scare:

Bad boy!

Lots of rabbits mean fewer coyotes around, right Cyn? Finn is a lot safer with the bunnies than the coyotes. Guess the rabbits have to watch out for both!

Well, we have 3 cats now. A little guy showed up at the door last week, looked like he'd been on his own for a while. No one claimed him so here he is...Opie!

We got him cleaned up, fed (he ate like a horse!) and he went to the vet yesterday for kitten shots and a check up. The vet says he's about 3 months old.

Can't say our other 2 are very impressed but they aren't being aggressive toward him. Today I caught Bam Bam actually reaching out to play with him for a second. I think they'll all work it out just fine.

Well, we have 3 cats now. A little guy showed up at the door last week, looked like he'd been on his own for a while. No one claimed him so here he is...Opie!

We got him cleaned up, fed (he ate like a horse!) and he went to the vet yesterday for kitten shots and a check up. The vet says he's about 3 months old.

Can't say our other 2 are very impressed but they aren't being aggressive toward him. Today I caught Bam Bam actually reaching out to play with him for a second. I think they'll all work it out just fine.
Awwww, he's so handsome! Maybe Finn will bring home a friend one day, hopefully not a preggers female (at least it won't be by him). Opie is perfect.

Thank you Cyn, I think he's pretty special!

A friend of mine used to have a tom (with all his eh, equipment) and periodically he would show up at the door with a pregnant girlfriend.

I'm not interested in experiencing the whole "wonder of birth" with litters of cats, I just want to enjoy the ones we have!

Thank you Cyn, I think he's pretty special!

A friend of mine used to have a tom (with all his eh, equipment) and periodically he would show up at the door with a pregnant girlfriend.

I'm not interested in experiencing the whole "wonder of birth" with litters of cats, I just want to enjoy the ones we have!

We experienced the wonder of birth several times with our cat we had when I was a kid. My mother called her our hundred dollar alley cat, she had so many emergencies. Back then, few folks spayed/neutered their animals.

I heard a pack of coyotes the other night so they are back in the area. I was encouraged by all the rabbits on the game camera but I guess those will be gone soon. I just hope Finn stays as wily as he's been all his life so far.

Sending Finn "stay safe" wishes!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom