Order quail online and shipped southern california

Yes! I ordered my coturnix eggs from there in April and was very pleased. I was about to recommend them but I see you have already found them! If you have any questions they have great customer service and ship quickly. I ordered 12 eggs across the US and got 28 from him, none were cracked! I had a ton of questions since it was my first incubation ever but the eggs came with a slip that told me everything I needed, so I assume he'll do the same thing for the live birds. Good luck with your birds!

Yes! I ordered my coturnix eggs from there in April and was very pleased. I was about to recommend them but I see you have already found them! If you have any questions they have great customer service and ship quickly. I ordered 12 eggs across the US and got 28 from him, none were cracked! I had a ton of questions since it was my first incubation ever but the eggs came with a slip that told me everything I needed, so I assume he'll do the same thing for the live birds. Good luck with your birds!
I checked but they charge $52.80 usps express priority mail ,making it more exoensive that one order of this and in total almost $100
https://www.southwestgamebirds.com/...e_pa_breeder-selection=quail_breeding-quintet

Back
Top Bottom