Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

yes - feathers4fun - which are the same ones that Lensters said he wanted (but I asked first I'm pretty sure) - so I assumed those were the ones you were telling Lenster that you wanted too?

I am just happy that I will be coming home with less
smile.png
Lensters did express interest first, however, it sounds like there will be plenty to go around with the ones oregonjen's bringing too. So it's all good!!

Quote:
We might try to bring a couple if I can talk hubby into partingwith them. I know a white one for sure. I don't know that she is sq but definitely above average. Hatched chicks this summer,great little momma!!

K7 Menagerie]Cloverleaf, thank you so much for keeping the list going every few pages.

Yes Yes!! Thank you Cloverleaf for the list updates!!

Quote:
Our Marans Roo (that I posted pic of) is a very well-mannered boy. Gets along with all ages of chickens and turkeys and is respectful of people too!!

Quote:
We might try to bring a couple if I can talk hubby into partingwith them. I know a white one for sure. I don't know that she is sq but definitely above average. Hatched chicks this summer,great little momma!!

If you do decide to bring some, let me know, I'm not too particular about the quality, I would just like some that potentially make beautiful chicks. Thanks!

ok saw this post of someone who has:

Many unsexed Mille Fleur D'Uccle!

I think it was featherd obessions

Please if you do, I would love them if they are show quailty! Please get back with me and we can meet there.

smile.png

Theresa

Oh yes and as of now I will be bringing another blue andalusian hen. Let me know if anyone wants her, she is about a year old.

lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom