Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Good idea.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Good idea.

People do that...you will probably just be isolated a bit from the rest of the group so maybe make a sign so people know? I think Cloverleaf is moving us more into the park this year away from the parking/road area.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Good idea.

People do that...you will probably just be isolated a bit from the rest of the group so maybe make a sign so people know? I think Cloverleaf is moving us more into the park this year away from the parking/road area.

I suppose the only sign that would work would be "SEX" then in really really small letters "link" and then in a bit larger letters "chicks"

Joh
old.gif

Quote:

I suppose the only sign that would work would be "SEX" then in really really small letters "link" and then in a bit larger letters "chicks"

Joh
old.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

Joh
old.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
smack.gif

xmissjadie

Bringing:
-Silkies
-Started pullets/cockerels (various breeds, will update exactly what breeds when I decide what breeds I want to get
roll.png
)

Wanting:
-Ameraucana pullet/hen
-Feeders/waterers to go in cages
More TBA

Quote:
I have feeders and waterers.....

Like clip on ones? My kids keep knocking over their feeders and waterers.
barnie.gif

No, that is what I'm switching to also lol

Quote:
Like clip on ones? My kids keep knocking over their feeders and waterers.
barnie.gif

No, that is what I'm switching to also lol

Ah I see haha you don't know how many times I've had to change the bedding in their cage because of their spilled water!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom