Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I am still collecting pix. I actually left my camera at my friend's house last Sunday so there will be a little delay. Should have my post at the end of this month. I will start a thread in the Sales section but will re-post the pix in this thread too so ya'll can easily see. In my sales, I usually post up pix in Sept with a ship date in 1st week of Oct. Until then ... stay tune.

With what I use (I right click my pic, select "open with": Microsoft Office. And then "compress to "web pages") and it works fine. Anyway, if you have too hard of a time, send the pics to me and I'll gladly post them up for you. You have my email.
Thanks,

BTW, are you on UFF (Ultimate Fowl Forum)? Get on over there!! That's where the "Game breeds guys" hang out.

Thanks for the advice. I had reduced mine to about 300x300 size. Will try to post a few to see how it come out. I was active on ganoi.com but the site is down and the owner is too busy now. I am still waiting for ultimatefowl to activate my account (not sure why they wait so long).

IMG_1477resize_zpsda7477a1.jpg

IMG_1482resize_zpsc6bd755f.jpg

IMG_1478resize_zps555c6132.jpg
IMG_1479resize_zps18d7db91.jpg

Here is a Black Vietnam ganoi, weighing 7.5-8 lbs.

Thanks for the advice. I had reduced mine to about 300x300 size. Will try to post a few to see how it come out. I was active on ganoi.com but the site is down and the owner is too busy now. I am still waiting for ultimatefowl to activate my account (not sure why they wait so long).

Cuda is a busy guy, he will get around to activating you soon as he can

Back
Top Bottom