Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

The orange is from my pradu hangdum ine. The black is a cross from the godline so his line now has spangle or black color and also has spur. I will put these birds (and more) up for sale with the very first spangle pix is free.

Here are a few more Thai

IMG_1534resize_zpsa911fccb.jpg

IMG_1526resize_zps15363855.jpg

IMG_1504resize_zps9ba2dd6d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, the weather finally reduced 2-3 degree F. My yard is so hot that all chicken are breathing hard with the heat. The cool down after last week rain is surely appreciated. Jope the rain to return this week. ... Does anyone has any good pix to shown lately?

Last edited:
nice looking birds, hung. my camera is broke and i cant find the cord for the other one so no pics for awhile. it seems to rain here everyday and this summer has been unusually cool. my birds like the coolness but all the animals are tired of the rain.

Elbert, would you take a close-up picture of the water fountain you have here. I want to see the details so I can make one.

BTW, where was your hat.? You exposed the whole head and look like a naked skin GaNoi

:)

Elbert, would you take a close-up picture of the water fountain you have here. I want to see the details so I can make one. BTW, where was your hat.? You exposed the whole head and look like a naked skin GaNoi :)

Ga Noi
big_smile.png
It`s the wash and wear look....

Each fount comes a spring, they need a bit of stretching. The problem is finding a bottle that will hold up under the tension of the spring. I use 10 and 12 oz Coke bottles.

Cutler`s Supply

http://cutlersupply.com/zen_new51/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_60_135&products_id=853

Stromberg`s

http://www.strombergschickens.com/product/plastic-pop-bottle-fount/chick-and-small-founts

anyone have a clue what she could be a mix with?

I was told she is an asil... poor quality I know but her colors have come in nicely after some good care! she has made a great mother hen! she was destined for the pot but that saved her!

Back
Top Bottom