Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

0.jpg
0.jpg
0.jpg

Three brothers Asil/Burmese from my Asil/Burmese brood cock
0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Hope somene can helps what's the difference between the shone, ko shamo and o shamo? Also can you cross colours and still come out with a pure colour, for example a blue cock with a Wheaton hen and the chicks come out either blue or Wheaton, or do they come out a mix of the colours. Like different colour laced polish can be bread and they come out pure colours whereas other breeds don't. Hope you can help.
Thanks, Tom

Thak you Kingcocker I have some lighter color of this goldish blonde color. I'll have some for sale later this year if your still interested, I'll either post on here or on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yanggamefowl
I will keep my eye out as I am surely interested. I'm breeding my Indian Asil cock to my jap Asil hen, they are usually black foot though both parents are yellow. Any ideas on why that is?

I will keep my eye out as I am surely interested. I'm breeding my Indian Asil cock to my jap Asil hen, they are usually black foot though both parents are yellow. Any ideas on why that is?
Very nice cross brother keep me updated when the chicks hatch. If both parents are yellow footed and the chicks are black footed meaning it's in the genetics (recessive or dominant gene) of either one parent or both that's

Asil/Burmese pullet
If I was still raising orientals I would certainly try to buy this pullet! She is simply beautiful. I like the way she's built, it looks like she could add some speed to anything she's bred to. I imagine that she will mature into a solid hen in hand, but will look lean.

i love this one yang, I think you have something with that mix. The stags are well stationed and imposing. Hope to add one to my floke soon.

This is the pullets mother she is for sale if anyone is interested she is 1/4 Brazil 3/4 asil my fathers line

and this is the father to the pullet he is asil/burmese my fathers line

and this is the pullets brother both from the red hen and asil/burmese cock
0.jpg

This is the pullets brother same mother and father

Always love everyones birds...

I am hoping to pick up chicks tomorrow, I will have to compromise with hubby & it will be based on what the feed store has & what is still in stock on my lunch break.. I don't expect anything too interesting, if they have game I will be surprised... but I just need a few chicks to get back into keeping.

Back
Top Bottom