ornamental ~ frizzle

This is curly sue (she has since passed) She was my very first frizzle and the one responsible for my love of the frizzles
This is grace, she is curly sues daughter, her father was a light brahma bantam. She is about 2 years old now.

This is Magnolia, she is Graces daughter. Her father is a brown/red cochin. I haven't the foggiest idea how she turned out black with silver penciling on her chest. She is just over a year old.

This is tequila, our latest frizzle. Graces daughter. She is just over a month old.

How could Grace be a colombian, and look that perfect, when Curly Sue is a buff? Did she hatch her, or lay the egg? And Curly Sue is feathered footed, and brahmas are feather footed but Grace is very clean footed?

Last edited:
When do u say the winners?

The judges are judging currently, expect a few days, theres 45 different threads to look through
smile.png

judging this one along with 4 others right now. the int-ale judging is done and now we are going through the cats with those that have no particular place yet.

1st place has been chosen now i am waiting for 2nd and 3rd to be sorted out then the results will be posted
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom