Orpington Colors!

BobletFarmBirds

Songster
8 Years
Nov 11, 2015
Washington
Hey all! Curious on finding out the most funky colored orps you have/have seen. I’m putting together a fun flock of English /English type orps. So far I’m obsessed with chocolate mottled wheaten, blue buff columbian, all the mottled birds, lemon cuckoo… show me what else you’ve seen that isn’t your regular color!

Hey all! Curious on finding out the most funky colored orps you have/have seen. I’m putting together a fun flock of English /English type orps. So far I’m obsessed with chocolate mottled wheaten, blue buff columbian, all the mottled birds, lemon cuckoo… show me what else you’ve seen that isn’t your regular color!
If you can get birds from Anita Heatherly at Fawn Spring Farms, she has some beautiful varieties.

Mine are listed in my signature.

What are you getting?
Fawn Spring Farms-
Coming in the next hopefully week or two!
6 porcelain /some split jubilee (jubilee appearance)
6 chocolate mottled wheaten
3 silver laced
3 black mottled

Cocktown Funky Orpingtons-
Mid June!
(All chicks!!)
2 Isabel cuckoo
4 blue/splash
4 lavender mottled
3 red cuckoo

Heather Hawton-
June!
12 blue jubilee/blue splash jubilee eggs
(I am SO EXCITED)

Feathers & Fluff Farm
In the incubator!
17 blue buff Colombian eggs
6 left doing great going into lockdown in the next 2 days!!!

I am so. Freaking. Excited. To see what my flock looks like next year!! Definitely gonna need opinions on what color roos to keep 😂😂not well versed on chicken genetics as I’m used to ayam cemanis and French black copper marans.. colors are new to me!! I think all that I’m missing that I really want is some lemon cuckoo… I’ll have to track some down haha

Last edited:
Fawn Spring Farms-
Coming in the next hopefully week or two!
6 porcelain /some split jubilee (jubilee appearance)
6 chocolate mottled wheaten
3 silver laced
3 black mottled

Cocktown Funky Orpingtons-
Mid June!
(All chicks!!)
2 Isabel cuckoo
4 blue/splash
4 lavender mottled
3 red cuckoo

Heather Hawton-
June!
12 blue jubilee/blue splash jubilee eggs
(I am SO EXCITED)

Feathers & Fluff Farm
In the incubator!
17 blue buff Colombian eggs
6 left doing great going into lockdown in the next 2 days!!!

I am so. Freaking. Excited. To see what my flock looks like next year!! Definitely gonna need opinions on what color roos to keep 😂😂not well versed on chicken genetics as I’m used to ayam cemanis and French black copper marans.. colors are new to me!! I think all that I’m missing that I really want is some lemon cuckoo… I’ll have to track some down haha
That sounds like a good haul! Needs more Fairy Tail Farms eggs. lol 😝

I have Lavender and Buff Orpington mix and the roosters are beautiful! They've got every color in them minus pink! I also like the English Gold Laced and Silver Laced English Orpington! Oh, and I love Jubilee Orpingtons! Jubilee has to be my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom