Orust chicken?

They're just too adorable for words!
ep.gif
You had a great hatch!

~Alex

Last edited:
I have them they are neat birds. I just started hatching chicks. They are easy to incubate. My breeders came from green fire farms. If anyone is interested p m me. I have eggs, chicks, some juvinels . I have extra roosters direct from my original green fire farms order they are 9 months old.
The fertility has been 100% in the three hatches I've had. The last one which hatched last night had one quiiter. I very happy with them. I have to mention how beautiful they are. The Hans are super sweet too. Pam

I have them they are neat birds. I just started hatching chicks. They are easy to incubate. My breeders came from green fire farms. If anyone is interested p m me. I have eggs, chicks, some juvinels . I have extra roosters direct from my original green fire farms order they are 9 months old.
The fertility has been 100% in the three hatches I've had. The last one which hatched last night had one quiiter. I very happy with them. I have to mention how beautiful they are. The Hans are super sweet too. Pam

That's awesome!! My breeders line is straight from green fire farms also. They do incubate great. She sent me ten eggs and eight hatched. I'll keep you in mind in case I need an extra rooster or something. You never do know.

That's awesome!! My breeders line is straight from green fire farms also. They do incubate great. She sent me ten eggs and eight hatched. I'll keep you in mind in case I need an extra rooster or something. You never do know.

Thank you! I normally keep two roosters of each breed just in case but my strait run was 3 hens out of twelve chicks. Pam

What's the weight on a mature Orust?  Size comparison to smaller LF (leghorn, etc)?  Smaller/Bigger?

Sorry wasn't here today. Truthfully haven't weighed them yet they are 9 months now so will grow for a full year. I will weigh them and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom