Orust chicken?

I am selling some extra Orust roosters. Almost a few months old and fully feathered. They are a little dirty and I should have taken a picture of them after I cleaned them. I introduced them to the outside some today and only took a little rain and they had to get dirty.
gig.gif
If anyone is local or able to pick them up in NW GA send a private message. I am NPIP. They are from GFF stock. Also have some Swedish Isbar from GFF for sale in this same group as you can see behind the Orust. I was hoping if I raised the Orust with the Isbar it would help calm the Orust some.

Even at this age the hens run to the back and the roos run to the front. This little roo has backup on the left but this one is showing the pose a little better so focused on it.

The legs can actually be white or yellow. According to GFF, the more white/pink is more desirable. But I have heard from numerous different breeders across the U.S. saying that you want to hold on to a few of the yellow leg ones because they will add stronger/hardy genetics to the other ones which are lacking that. Here are some of my Orust chicks from GFF and most have white legs but some have yellow.

Out of 10 I think I have two with yellow legs and both are roosters. I actually have 5 roosters until I get some sold.

I have decided to sell all of my Orust. I have 3 roosters and 2 hens. They were not part of the plan and are very cool but I do not have room for them and should have never ordered them. HA! If anyone is in the NW GA area and interested in buying the group just let me know. I can sell individual roosters but can only sell the hens with the entire group. They are 4 months old as of July 2nd. Already breeding but hens are not laying yet. They are such a majestic breed.

I have an Orust rooster who is about 7 months old. "Attila" is small and gentle, so far, but takes his responsibility of his 6 hens seriously. He is just gorgeous! All my birds eat out of my hand. I'd attach photos, but just have jpg. Can't figure out how to change them to url.

I have three Orust pullets. Do you still have your rooster
I have 4 Roosters 9 months old directly from GFF I will be parting with. I have 8 roosters and 8 hens so will have to sell a few if your looking. I can ship, or meet within a reasonable distance. Would like to get $50 a roo but will make a deal for more than one. I will also have hatching eggs, and day old chicks spring 2017.

Here is a pic from today

Back
Top Bottom